Data Analysis and Visualization Tools
Accessing and synthesizing your data to tell a story is why we have worked so hard to get here. To do this OpenNRM gives you a variety of tools and templates to work with:
- Graphing Libraries: OpenNRM data model is compatible with High Charts, D3, Plotly, R, Shiny Apps and Tableau. The default charting library deployed is high charts, but we can customize your application based on your internal visualization needs and architectures.
- GR Tools- Advanced Time Series Analysis (Developer, USGS, Jon Donavan): For time series enthusiasts, GR is a custom graphing application Java applet that gives you power over your time series data (or anything with any data that describes y as a function of x). It can display or animate vector data, particle paths or two dimensional data fields. You can also filter and edit your data on the fly.
- Interactive Maps: Using the OpenNRM map tools you can build interactive maps with every asset you have in your OpenNRM platform. From GIS layers and data to images and reports. Save these maps to your personnel libraries, project pages and wikis. Embed code is also available for use on external websites and portals.
- Predefined Widgets and Dashboard Templates: The meaningful display of data and information is key to dashboards and widgets. These templates allow you to mash up maps, images, graphs, reports, animations, query results and more. You can create dashboards and widgets by choosing from assets in your libraries, data queries and projects.
- Project Page Templates: A project page is a powerful template to standardize key content. Users can customize their template to maximize presentations and information. Project pages are a key component for project collaboration and data sharing.
- Data and Map Story Templates: Beautiful templates to tell your data story. Get your message across using more than a map. Create engaging time series graphs and animations.
- Data Visualization Tools: The OpenNRM data visualization toolset provides the user with animated sequences and simulations of data in order to view trends or key data points. Visualizations are customizable using maps, color scales, points, lines, polygons and graphs.
- Dashboard Builder: Build custom data dashboards based on your data needs. Save and share these dashboards with project teams, managers for in depth data analysis, monitoring and reporting.